jQuery Rambling Slider v0.1.2 is out!
November 11, 2011
This post was originally published in the Rambling Labs Blog on November 11, 2011.
I am proud to announce that version 0.1.2 of the jQuery Rambling Slider has been released!
It really has been out for a couple of days now, but I’ve had a couple of busy weeks. Nevertheless, I managed to do the major refactoring that I mentioned when version 0.1.1 was released. So, what have I added to this new release? Here’s the list:
- Added the ability to call the
- Added the
- Refactored the build process, as the commands remain the same (
- Added the missing yuicompressor (oops…)
- Reformatted the for loops to be more CoffeeScript-ish.
- Added the first set of tests, along with a new command (
cake spec) to run them. You can see how I am doing this.
- Changed some
unlessto be more CoffeeScript-ish.
- Refactored (big time) the way the animations are being called.
- Refactored the plugin construction.
- Eliminated as much duplication as possible.
- Fixed some issues with the caption and the previous and next buttons.
As you can see, it was a big refactoring and some tweaks.
Next up, allowing to add specify animations and adding more documentation on the wiki.
If you find any issues, drop a comment or add an issue on GitHub.