jQuery Rambling Slider v0.2.1 released!
November 30, 2011
This post was originally published in the Rambling Labs Blog on November 30, 2011.
This one, as opposed to version 0.2.0 is mostly tests added, refactoring and one bug fix. Also, changed some parameters order to have a more consistent API, for the transition extensibility. You can download it from GitHub, browse the tags and read the project’s wiki for documentation.
This release includes:
- Fixed the flash flickering before initializing.
- Added tests for ‘slideUpDownSlices’, ‘foldSlices’ and ‘fadeSlices’ (#6).
- Added tests for ‘slideUpSlices’ and ‘slideDownSlices’.
- Added tests for the ‘animateBoxes’ helper.
- Added ‘sliceFade’ to the transition groups.
- Changed the parameters order for the ‘animateSlices’ helper.
- Added tests for the ‘animateSlices’ helper.
- Added tests for the ‘animateFullImage’ helper.
- Moved the ‘alignBottom’ to the changeable options.
- Added tests for ‘createSlices’, ‘createBoxes’ and ‘getOneSlice’.
- Added the ‘fadeSlices’ to the animationHelpers.
- Refactored the ‘animateFullImage’ to be consistent with ‘animateSlices’.
If you find any issues or have any feature request, go ahead and add them to the project’s issues on GitHub.
The journey continues! Enjoy!